Quiet, private desk spaces in Soho, London
If you are looking for your own comfortable desk in a coworking space to get some work done, this is the perfect office for you.
This isn't a jam packed, hotdesking co-working sardine tin - it's a small, relaxed, quiet office (with only 5 desk spaces total) in a beautiful, rickety old Grade II listed building, with wonky wooden floorboards and buckets of character.
You get your own permanent desk space, so you can feel at home in a comfortable, creative environment.
With Soho's countless restaurants and bars on your doorstep, you'll never be short of places for networking or feeding your inspiration.
To arrange a viewing, please get in touch:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
360UKP per month (inc VAT) per desk space
- Personal, full size, private desks
- Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road and Piccadilly Circus tubes all just 3 mins walk away
- Desk spaces charged by the month
- All bills included (no hidden costs)
- Superfast broadband internet (nice and close to an exchange)
- Beautiful, quiet old building in the middle of Soho
- Allocated storage space
- Soho's cafes and restaurants on the doorstep
- Comfortable old vintage furniture